How to Wear a Body Wrap Cardigan
Posted on 13 September 2022
Sure, you can just throw on any ol' cardigan and call it a day. But where's the fun in that? This guide will show you how to wear a body wrap cardigan in five different ways, so you can get the most out of this versatile wardrobe staple. Now remember Katydid.com offers hooded cardigans, fuzzy cardigans and fuzzy cardigan sweaters.
1. The Classic Look Whether you're running errands or headed to the office, a body wrap cardigan is the perfect way to stay warm without sacrificing style. For a casual look, pair your cardigan with a tee shirt and jeans. If you're dressing up for a meeting or presentation, try layering it over a button-down shirt. Add a pair of heels or ankle boots to complete the look.
2. The Beach Bum Is there anything more comfortable than throwing on a oversized sweater after spending a day in the sun? We didn't think so. A body wrap cardigan is the perfect thing to throw on over your swimsuit when you're ready to transition from the beach to the bar. Just add a pair of shorts and sandals, and you're good to go.
3. The Athleisure Enthusiast You don't have to be a fitness junkie to rock the athleisure trend. Taking cues from the world of workout wear, this trend is all about being comfortable without sacrificing style. To get the look, pair your favorite body wrap cardigan with leggings and sneakers. Don't forget to accessorize with a cute headband or pair of sunglasses.
4. The Bohemian Babe For a boho-chic look, try pairing your cardigan with a flowy maxi dress. Add some strappy sandals or wedges and some statement jewelry, and you're good to go. This is a great outfit for brunch with friends or running errands on the weekend.
5. The Fashionista This final look is for when you really want to make a statement. To pull off this high-fashion style, start with an oversized body wrap cardigan. Then, add a leather mini skirt and thigh-high boots. Finish things off with some understated jewelry and dramatic makeup, and you'll be turning heads all night long. Conclusion: No matter what your personal style is, there's a way to wear a body wrap cardigan that's perfect for you. So next time you're feeling stumped about what to wear, reach for this wardrobe staple and get creative. With five new outfit ideas in your arsenal, getting dressed will be easier than ever before!
Find our cardigans wraps here.